1 - Purpose
- These Terms and Conditions shall refer to the Internet site operated by the Company hubbline.com and the User's web site between
BD Hubb Technologies LLC (hereinafter referred to as "Company") and the User and Including Affiliate Sites.
The purpose of this section is to provide all the necessary matters related to the subscription and use of the services (hereinafter referred to as "Services") provided by the "Site").
2 - Definition of Terms
- The main terms used in this agreement are as follows.
- (1) Member: A person who registered with the Company by providing member ID and phone number to receive the service.
- (2) Member ID: An email address provided by the member for identification of the member and use of the member's services.
- (3) Password: It is selected by the member for the member's personal information after confirming that the member is the same as the member's ID.
- (4) Mobile phone authentication: Membership authentication by sending a 6-digit number via SMS (text message) to register the authentication number
received on the mobile phone on the site.
3 - Effectiveness and Change of Terms and Conditions
- (1) Will become effective upon joining membership and may be amended within the scope of the relevant laws. The revised terms come into effect through
online notice, and important notices such as user's rights or obligations are notified in advance.
- (2) By agreeing to these terms, you agree to visit the website regularly to check for changes to the terms. The company is not responsible for any
damages caused by not knowing the information on the changed terms.
- (3) If a member does not agree with the revised terms and conditions, he / she may request to withdraw from the membership and use of the service will be
deemed to accept and agree to the terms and conditions.
4 - Membership
- (1) A person who wishes to become a member of the site shall apply for membership by filling in the member information according to the registration form set by the
- (2) The member must verify his / her identity through the self-identification service, and all the information on the registration form determined by the company is
considered to be true. If the contents are false or if there is a reasonable reason for suspecting such occurrence, the Company may delete all IDs of the members who
applied for subscription and stop all or part of the provision of this service. We are not responsible for any disadvantages that occur. The company may require proof if
necessary to resolve this.
- (3) Member's registration as a member of the company's site means that he / she agrees to receive telephone and e-mail related to the service.
- (4) The company can divide the member's grade into paid service and the member may be restricted from using the service according to the grade. Details regarding
membership levels are as set out in the member service guide. This may be changed by the Company's policy, and the change will take effect immediately after the notice.
- (5) The Company shall register the applicant as a member, unless the applicant who applies for membership fall under each of the following. However, if you fall under
any of the following categories, you can withhold your acceptance of membership, restrict your use of the site, and refuse to apply.
- 1. If the registration is found to be false or if there is a reasonable reason to suspect it.
- 2. The applicant has lost his / her membership on the Internet site in violation of these Terms or other relevant laws.
- 3. If he / she has technical difficulties.
- 4. If he / she is considered to be in violation of social order and morals.
- 5. In the case of using this service for the purpose of pursuing for profit.
- 6. If the use approval is difficult or the application requirements set by the company are insufficient.
5 - Obligations of the Company
- (1) The Company shall endeavor to provide continuous and stable service.
- (2) The Company will not leak or distribute the member's personal information known to the third party without the user's consent. However, there is exception,
if there is a request from a national agency under the provisions of the law of the land, such as criminal investigation, or a request from the Information and
Communication Ethics Committee, or other procedures.
- (3) Within the scope of point 2), the Company may prepare and use statistical data on all or some of the personal information related to the work and transmit
cookies to the member's computer through the service. In this case, you can change the settings on your computer's browser to refuse to accept cookies or warn you of receiving cookies.
- (4) The company provides various information and advertisements that the member deems necessary during the use of the service by e-mail, letter, or wired / wireless telephone.
- (5) In principle, when the company considers that complaints from members are justified, it will be handled positively.
6 - Obligations of Members
- (1) Member's own information required for membership must be true and accurate. In addition, the information on the members already provided must be maintained and
updated to be truthful and accurate information. The member is responsible for any problems arising from false information, and the company is not responsible.
Members ID and gender cannot be modified.
- (2) The member shall be responsible for any dishonest information provided by the member and other acts that violate these Terms of Service. In case of damage to the
company, the company shall hold the member responsible for civil and criminal liability.
- (3) The company does not guarantee the identity of members. In addition, the member is solely responsible for any problems arising between members through online and
offline meetings through the site, and the company is not responsible. Therefore, any form of meeting requires careful judgment by the member.
- (4) Members must check and comply with the notices or notices of the Company, or the Company shall not be responsible for any problems or damages caused by the Member.
- (5) The member bears all responsibility for all forms of information posted, transmitted or obtained through this service, or posted, transmitted or
obtained through e-mail or other means, and we are not responsible for any form of information.
- (6) Members shall not engage in the following activities.
- 1. To steal someone else's ID, password, name and to reveal their ID and password.
- 2. To register use false information when applying for membership or to change personal information.
- 3. Post obscene, abusive, threatening or transfer content that could violate the privacy of others, posting, showing acts, sent by e-mail or any other way act to hide
the source of the transmission or the information published through the service.
- 4. Interfere with the normal operation, maintenance, etc. of the service or delay action that the act of spreading computer viruses, etc.
- 5. Copying or distributing service information or personal information on the company's Internet site, commercially using it, or providing it to others without the
- 6. Hacking, commercial activity through sexually explicit sites, illegal distribution of commercial software, etc and acts that can be objectively
determined to be related to crime.
- 7. Modifying the company's client programs, hacking the company's servers, hacking into the website or any portion of information posted or arbitrarily modify the whole.
- 8. Acts in violation of the policies and other relevant laws and regulations established by the Company, including these Terms and Conditions.
- (7) Members expressly agree with the Company you may not transfer or give the right to use the service or other status under the contract unless you give it to another person.
- (8) In case of violating this agreement or for other reasons, the member's activity will be suspended and the company will start checking the facts.
If it is determined that the contents of the report are inappropriate, it is a rule to be forced to withdraw.
7 - Management of Posts and Communication Contents between Members
- (1) The member has the right and responsibility for the contents of the post (including personal information of the member) posted by the member. However,
the company has the right to post in the service and can use it for the purpose of publicizing the service. All information posted by the member can be edited,
moved or deleted arbitrarily in the following cases or when there are reasonable reasons.
- 1. If the posted content violates these Terms.
- 2. If it violates public order and morals.
- 3. If it is a defamation or defamation of another member or a third party.
- 4. Deemed to be related to criminal activity In case of content that is incompatible with the nature of the service.
- 5. In case of commercial, illegal, obscene or vulgar content and cases that are determined to be in violation of other laws.
- (2) Responsibility for preservation of posts registered on the site (including personally identifiable data etc.) is the responsibility of the individual
members and the company is not responsible for the preservation.
8 - Restriction and Suspension of Service Provision
- (1) The Company may limit or suspend all or part of the service if -
- 1. If a member violates the member's obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, Service Guide, or Related Laws.
- 2. Use of IDs and nicknames that undermines morals and injuries to others or third parties or users Insult or disadvantage, or interfere with the use of the service.
- 3. Intentionally interfere with the operation of the company's service or impersonate the company's management, employees, or officials.
- 4. In case of registering false information when applying for membership or changing personal information.
- 5. When the information obtained by using the company's service information is copied, distributed or commercially used without the prior consent of the company.
- 6. When transmitting a large amount of information or advertising information for the purpose of preventing the stable operation of the service or for profit.
- 7. When there is a problem in normal service due to national emergency, natural disaster, power outage, failure of facilities or runaway usage.
- 8. When there is a reason that replacement and service cannot be provided with new service.
- 9. Inevitable due to the company's policy for improving the service of the company.
- (2) Members who use the service can suspend, reset, and terminate the use of the service without notice of the use of the service.
Obligations for the User's ID, Password, and Termination
- (1) The member shall be responsible for all management of the member's ID and password.
- (2) Members should not let their third parties use their ID and password.
- (3) Members should notify the company immediately if their ID and password are stolen or if they are recognized by a third party and follow the company's instructions.
- (4) The Member shall terminate the access correctly at the end of each use of the Service, and the Company shall not be responsible for any damages or
losses incurred by you as a result of the third party using the information about you by not doing so. Is not responsible.
9 - Termination of Use Agreement
- (1) If the member wants to terminate the use contract, the member himself / herself applies for the termination by the company's guidance, and the company
terminates the use contract through the confirmation procedure. If it is determined that a few days are needed due to system problems the member will be notified
of the reason and later terminated.
- (2) The Company may terminate the right to use any or all of the provided services without prior notice if the Member violates this agreement or service guide
or other related laws.
10 - Disclaimer
- (1) If the company cannot provide the service due to natural disaster, the company shall be exempted from responsibility for providing the service.
- (2) The Company shall be exempted from liability in case of damage caused by the telecommunication service provider's suspension or failure to provide telecommunication services.
- (3) The Company shall not be liable for any failure to use the Service due to the Member's fault.
- (4) The Company shall be exempted from liability for damages caused by the member's failure to obtain the expected benefits from the provision of the Company's
services or from the selection or use of the service materials.
- (5) The Company shall be exempted from responsibility for the personal information provided by the member on the site and the contents such as information, data,
reliability of the facts and accuracy.
- (6) The Company shall not be responsible for damages such as the loss or damage of the member's posts, etc. Therefore, the member should always take extra storage
measures for the data.
- (7) The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by a user's computer error, or if a member inaccurately writes personal information and e-mail address.
- (8) The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by materials obtained by the member using the service.
- (9) The company does not guarantee the identity of members. In addition, the company is not responsible for compensation for the mental and material damages caused
by the member's use of the service and other members.
- (10) The Company is not obliged to intervene in disputes arising through the service between the users and between the users and third parties, and is not responsible
for compensation for the damages.
- (11) The Company shall not be liable for any damages related to the use of the services provided free of charge to the members.
- (12) The Company has no control over the contents of other Internet sites linked to this site and maintained by third parties. Accordingly, the Company assumes no legal
responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of the information contained on other Internet sites.
- (13) The Company shall not be liable for any loss caused by the member's violation of these Terms and Conditions and liability will be waived for any problems arising from
materials that the Member has allowed to be released.
- (14) The Company is not aware of the reliability, accuracy and content of the information, materials and facts posted by or communicated with others, and is therefore
not responsible for any social, ethical or legal issues that arise.
11 - Providing notification and information for members
- (1) Notice and notice to members is posted on the site or in writing, you can by telephone, facsimile transmission or the electronic mail (E-mail).
- (2) The Company may provide consultation and information for members and sales purposes by e-mail, telephone, SMS, or written method in order to provide better
services to its members or to provide new products of the company.
- (3) The Company may request additional personal information with the consent of the member for the purpose of improving the service and introducing the service to the member.
12 - Advertising and Transactions with Advertisers
- (1) Part of the service investment base that the company can provide services to its members comes from the profits from advertisements. The Member agrees to
display and send advertisements when using the service.
- (2) The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the member's participation in, or communication with, or trading on the advertiser's promotional activities.
13 - Dispute Resolution
- (1) The company shall endeavor to deal with complaints and opinions submitted from members first.
- (2) If there is a dispute between the parties regarding the member's use of the service, it shall be dealt with by the parties, but in principle, it shall be
resolved in accordance with the principle of good faith.
14 - Competent Court and Governing Law
- (1) Hubbline.com is registered and operated under the law of Bangladesh and State of Virginia in the United States.
- (2) Litigation concerning disputes arising between a company and a member related to the use of the service shall be the court having jurisdiction over our local office.
- (3) Bangladesh and State of Virginia in the United States law applies between the company and members regarding the use of this service.
Effective Date : These Terms and Conditions are effective from January, 2020.